Situated in the municipality of Gols in the Burgenland wine-growing region of Neusiedlersee (Austria). A land register entry from 1546 shows that it was formerly known as "Hungerberg". It has only belonged to the municipality of Gols since 1905 and originates from the old wine mountains of the desolate medieval village of Zitzmannsdorf. The south-west-facing vineyard covers 23 hectares on the slopes of the Parndorfer Platte. The soil is a mixture of sand, loam and clay with a deep portion of black earth with more loam in the upper part. With increasing depth, the sandy character of the sediment layers increases. The reed has a good water storage capacity. It is particularly suitable for late maturing red wine varieties and is therefore mainly BlaufränkischCabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah, as well as the white wine varietiesPinot Blanc and Chardonnay. The Achs Paul, Bernthaler + Bernthaler, Bruckner Helmut, Gsellmann Andreas, Gsellmann Matthias, Gsellmann Siegfried, Lehner Erwin, Leitner Gernot, Nittnaus Anita & Hans, Nittnaus Gebrüder, Preisinger Georg, Rommer Michael, Schmelzer Horst and Georg, Weiss Christian and Wendelin Andreas, for example, all have shares.