Historic branded wine from Germany. The "famous Lieben Frauen Milch zu Worms" was first mentioned in 1744. At that time, this designation could only be used if the grapes grew in the area "as far as the tower of the Liebfrauenkirche cast its shadow". This meant the vineyards of the Capuchin monastery "Stiftskirche Liebfrauenkirche" in Worms in Rheinhessen. Unfortunately, however, this geographically narrowly defined term was later extended to all Rhine wines, thus diluting the origin. In 1808, in the course of the Napoleonic secularisation, the remaining part of the monastery and most of the original vineyards were acquired by the mayor of Worms, Peter Joseph Valckenberg (1764-1837). By decision of the Worms wine merchants, the name was changed to "Liebfrauenstift" in 1908 and later supplemented by "Kirchenstück". Since then, the historical single vineyard has been called Wormser Liebfrauenstift-Kirchenstück.