The second wine of Château Léoville-Barton; see there.
The winery is located in the commune of Saint-Julien in the Médoc (Haut-Médoc, Bordeaux) in the area of the same name. It was created from a three-part division of the former Château Léoville. One of them was acquired in 1826 by the Irish-born Hugh Barton...
The wein.plus encyclopaedia is a comprehensive, well-researched reference work. Available anytime and anywhere, it has become an indispensable part of teaching, used by students and myself alike. Highly recommended!Dominik Trick
Technischer Lehrer, staatl. geprüfter Sommelier, Hotelfachschule Heidelberg