single vineyard in the municipality of Laumersheim (Mittelhaardt-Deutsche Weinstraße area) in the German wine-growing region of Pfalz.
The name is derived from the former ownership of the property by the Kirschgarten monastery in Worms. The first documented reference from 1654 was "Im Kirschgarthen". The southeast-facing vineyards at 140 metres above sea level with a slope of up to 15% cover 45 hectares of vines. The soils consist of loess loam with limestone in the subsoil and have a good water storage capacity
. The Burgundy varieties Pinot Noir, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris and Chardonnay are cultivated here. The Knipser
, Kuhn Philipp
and Zelt Mario
wineries, for example, have shares in the site.