single vineyard in the municipality of Radebeul (Oberlößnitz) in the German wine-growing region of Saxony
. The Steinrücken
vineyard adjoins it to the west. A vineyard called Goldener Wagen west of the Spitzhaustreppe was first mentioned in 1710. However, this had already been terraced and developed at the beginning of the 17th century by Württemberg winegrowers under the leadership of the vintner Jacob Löffler by building dry stone walls. The name refers to the excellent quality of the wine even with low yields. Today's site was created by combining the Albrechtsberg, Goldener Wagen, Hermannsberg, Ravensburg and Spitzhaus vineyards. The mainly south-facing vineyards cover 34 hectares of vines. The Müller-Thurgau, Riesling, Pinot Blanc, Ruländer, Traminer, Kerner, Scheurebe and Pinot Noir varieties are cultivated here. The Hoflößnitz
, Schloss Wackerbarth
and WG Oberlößnitz wineries, for example, have shares in the site.