Austrian winegrowing community near Eisenstadt in the DAC area Leithaberg in Burgenland. Like the whole of Burgenland, it belonged to Hungary until 1920/21 (Hungarian name Zárány, Croatian name Cogrstof). After the Second World War, grape seeds of the species Vitis vinifera were discovered here in a Celtic burial mound from the Hallstatt period around 700 BC. At that time the Celts were cultivating wine in this area. This makes the village, along with the community of Stillfried in the Weinviertel, one of the oldest winegrowing communities in Central Europe. The ancient tradition of viticulture is also reflected in the municipal coat of arms with stylised grapes. There is a bilingual wine trail (German and Croatian) laid out as a circular route over a length of 3.5 kilometres with 35 stops along the vineyards. The vineyards cover about 100 hectares of vineyards on sandy clay soils with gravel and loess loam. They are over 90% with red wine varieties such as Zweigelt, Blaufränkisch and St. Laurent. Well known wineries are Pretterebner Rolf and Schuster Rosi.