The winery is located in the municipality of Kallstadt (Mittelhaardt/Deutsche Weinstraße area) in the German wine-growing region of Pfalz. In 2010, the Schuster Winery, founded in 1841, was taken over by the Pohl family and has since been managed by Dr Ana Pohl. Extensive renovations were carried out, the vineyards were expanded and a restaurant, a guest house and event facilities were opened. The new name is derived from a parcel of land called "Nil", a formerly independent site in the Kallstadt Saumagen, of which four hectares are owned by the winery. Further areas are located in the single vineyards Kreidkeller and Steinacker (Kallstadt), Herrenberg, Nussriegel and Weilberg (Ungstein), as well as Hochbenn (Bad Dürkheim). Dipl. Ing. Johannes Häge is responsible as cellar master.