The oldest Sherry House, located in Jerez
, dates back to a monastery building at the time of the Reconquista (ended in 1492 with the reconquest of Granada from the Moors). It remained in family ownership from the first mention in the 13th century until the end of the 20th century. Then it was bought by the José Estévez group (also owned by Marqués del Real Tesoro). The most famous sherries
are Ynocente (Fino), Don Tomás and Tío Diego (Amontillados) and Solera 1842 (Oloroso).