The winery is located in the municipality of Leutschach an der Weinstraße in the Austrian wine growing region of Southern Styria. The winegrowing in the traditional family goes back to the year 1650. The great upswing began in 1992 after his education at the Silberberg technical school for viticulture with Erwin Sabathi junior joining his parents' business in the tenth generation of the family. Together with his two younger brothers, Gerd and Christoph, all key positions of the business are covered by the family. The motto of the house is: The wines are the contemporary interpretation of tradition. In 2004, a newly built wine cellar was put into operation, for which the owner was awarded the "Viktor Geramb-Dankzeichen für Gutes Bauen in der Steiermark".