The winery is located in the municipality of Oggau in the Burgenland DAC area of Leithaberg (Austria). The history of the house is documented back to the year 1569. Since 1881 the winery has been owned by the family. Today the business is run by Christian and Doris Rainprecht. In 2001 the newly built cellar was put into operation. We consistently practice natural viticulture with integrated plant protection. The vineyards comprise nine hectares of vineyards in the Altenbergsatz, Oberer Wald and Steinhutäcker areas. They are planted to 50% with the white wine varieties Chardonnay, Welschriesling and Sauvignon Blanc, and 50% with the red wine varieties Blaufränkisch, Zweigelt, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. All red wines are aged in barriques, the white wines in steel tanks. The premium wines include wines from the "Stoaweiat" (stone vineyard) series from the Steinhutäcker vineyard and also exceptional wines from other vineyards. These are for example the red wine cuvées "Panorama" (aged in new barriques) and "Selektion" (used barriques). Red and white grape juice is also produced.