The Neumagen wine ship is a stone attachment for the tomb of a wealthy Roman wine merchant from the time around 220 AD. It was built in 1878 in the wine-growing community of Neumagen-Drohn ( Bernkastel area, Moselle). The ship reminds it in some aspects of a warship. The bow is designed as a ram spur, the stems are decorated with dragon heads. The wine ship shows six oarsmen, two helmsmen and 22 oars. The four large barrels depicted were probably used to transport Moselle wine to other parts of Gaul and Germania and are also a sign of the wine-growing culture of the Moselle region, which was already significant in Roman times. Based on these finds and other wine motif finds, the municipality of Neumagen is called the "oldest wine village in Germany".