The "Nepomukhof - Familie Graßl" winery is located in the municipality of Göttlesbrunn
in the Carnuntum
wine-growing region of Lower Austria. The farm is named after Saint Nepomuk
and refers to the donation of a statue of Nepomuk by the then village magistrate in 1740. The still preserved part of this statue is displayed in the courtyard. An old vaulted cellar from the Turkish period, where a large part of the wines are still stored today, also dates from around this time. The family's attachment to wine is reflected in the saying:"But where wine is lacking, the charm of life dies"
(Euripides 480-407 BC). The winery is run by Christian Graßl and his wife Maria