The winery is located in the municipality of Rovereto in the Italian region of Trentino
(Trentino-Alto Adige). It was founded in 1976 by Maria Vittoria and Leonello Letrari. The family tree of the Letrari family can be traced back to 1647. Today the farm is run by Lucia Letrari and Paolo Emilio Letrari. In 2000 a newly built winery was put into operation. The vineyards cover 23 hectares of vineyards in the Vallagarina valley in the two locations Borghetto all'Adige and Nogaredo in the DOC zones Trentino
. They are planted with the white wine varieties Chardonnay, Pinot Bianco, Pinot Grigio, Moscato Giallo, Moscato Rosa, Müller-Thurgau, Sauvignon Blanc and Manzoni Bianco, and with the red wine varieties Pinot Nero, Marzemino, Enantio, Teroldego, Lagrein, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc. The premium wines include the Maso Lodron (Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot) and Ballistarius (Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Lagrein) cuvées, some of which are aged in barriques, as well as Trentino Pinot Nero Zinzèle, Trentino Bianco Pergole, Trentino Cabernet Sauvignon Marognon, Trentino Marzemino Ai Dossi and Trentino Sauvignon Cascari. It also produces bottle-fermented spumante, grappa (different types of grape), vinegar and olive oil. In Sardinia there is a joint venture with wineries.