The winery is located in the district of Jedlersdorf in the 21st district of Floridsdorf in the northwest of Vienna north of the Danube. It was founded in 1919 by Richard Lentner by purchasing the house and vineyard. A Heuriger is attached. Today, the business is run in the third generation of the family by Karl Lentner, who completed his training at the technical school for viticulture in Krems. The vineyards comprise five hectares of vines on the Bisamberg. They are planted to 75% with the white wine varieties Grüner Veltliner (the main variety), Riesling, Chardonnay andPinot Blanc, and 25% with the red wine varieties Zweigelt, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. Environmentally friendly, natural viticulture is practised. The white wines are aged in stainless steel tanks, the red wines in barriques. Premium wines include Grüner Veltliner Total, Wiener Gemischter Satz Wiener Melodie and Cuvèe Exquisite (Zweigelt, Merlot, CS). Grape juice is also produced.