The winery is located in the municipality of Tirano (province of Sondrio) in the Italian region of Lombardy. Its origins lie in a farm founded in 1919 by the Oberti family, which was dedicated to the marketing of flour, grain, grain and animal feed, as well as agricultural and livestock products. A small vineyard was also cultivated on the side. But it was not until 2012 that Paolo and Grazia Oberti founded the winery "La Grazia" with the aim of producing and marketing high-quality wines. The actual winery is located in the building of the historic paper factory of Tirano, which has been closed since 2008. The voluntary association "Fiori di Sparta", in which a group of families with disabled children is involved, is located on the ground floor. A wine is also named after it. The figurehead is a red Bernina railway carriage set up in the garden, where wine tastings are organised. Subsequently, the areas were expanded through lease and purchase and the vineyards, some of which had gone wild and lay fallow, were revitalised. The first vintage produced was 2015.