A vineyard or site (also Hollstoand'l) in the municipality of Dürnstein in the Lower Austrian wine-growing region of Wachau. The name is derived from the Middle High German "holin" (hollow). The name refers to what is probably the oldest designation of a vineyard in the Wachau in 1019. "The hollow stone" probably refers to an area at the foot of the Höhereck, which together with the Watstein indicated the boundary of the village of Dürnstein. It is the area at the foot of the slope between the Kellerberg and Höhereck estates.
The south-facing, partly terraced vineyards at 206 to 253 metres above sea level have a slope gradient of up to 41% and comprise 4.5 hectares of vineyards on deep soils mixed with alluvium. In the terraced areas, the Gföhler gneiss forms the base material for soil formation, while in the flat vineyards at the foot of the slope, the vines are rooted in rearranged, weathered and somewhat decalcified loess. Here, mainly the Grüner Veltliner and Riesling varieties are cultivated. A Riesling from this vineyard was served on 15 May 1955 on the occasion of the signing of the Austrian State Treaty in Vienna's Belvedere. The Dürnstein brand wines Flohhaxn and Katzensprung were also served. Shares in the vineyard are held by the wineries Alzinger, Hutter Fritz, Pichler Franz Xaver, Prager and Schmidl Theresa.