Famous wine company with headquarters in the municipality of Meursault in the Burgundy region of Côte d'Or. The Négociant house Maison Leroy was founded in 1868 by François Leroy (?-1870) in the commune of Auxey-ut Duresses. He also maintained business relations with the brandy producer Hugo Asbach (1868-1935). His grandson Henri Leroy (1894-?) expanded the estate with his own vineyard. In the 1930s he became a customer of the Domaine de la Romanée-Conti and later a friend of the co-owner Edmond Gaudin de Villaine. When the winery ran into financial difficulties in the early 1940s, Henri Leroy bought Jacques Chambon's share in 1942 and became second managing director in 1950. He also kept his trading company Leroy S.A. which took over the exclusive distribution of DRC wines. His daughter Lalou Bize-Leroy took over the DCRC management together with Aubert de Villaine (*1939).