Single vineyard site in the municipality of Laumersheim (Mittelhaardt-Deutsche Weinstrasse area) in the German wine-growing region of the Palatinate
. The name is derived from the former ownership of the property by the Kirschgarten monastery in Worms. The first documented mention from 1654 was "Im Kirschgarthen". The south-east-facing vineyards at an altitude of 140 metres above sea level with up to 15% incline cover 45 hectares of vineyard area. The soils consist of loess loam with limestone in the subsoil and have a good water storage capacity
. The main varieties cultivated here are Pinot Noir, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris and Chardonnay. The Knipser
, Kuhn Philipp
and Zelt Mario
wineries, for example, have a share in the site.