wein.plus
Attention
You are using an old browser that may not function as expected. For a better, safer browsing experience, please upgrade your browser.

Log in Become a Member

Campidano di Terralba

DOC area (also Terralba) for red wine in the Italian region of Sardinia in the Campidano ditch that gives the wine its name. The zone covers in its entirety the municipalities of Baressa, Gonnoscodina, Gonnostramatza, Marrubiu, Masullas, Mogoro, Morgongiori, Palmas Arborea, Pompu, Santa Giusta, San Nicolò d'Arcidano, Simala, Siris, Terralba and Uras in the province of Oristano, and partly the municipalities of Arbus, Collinas, Gonnosfanadiga, Guspini, Pabillonis, Sardara, San Gavino Monreale and Villanovaforru in the province of Madio Campidano.

The wine is made from at least 85% Bovaleddu(Graciano) and/or Bovale Grande or Bovale di Spagna(Mazuelo), the remaining 15% can be other approved ones like Monica Nera or Pascale. There is also a more alcoholic Superiore and a longer matured Riserva.

The world's largest Lexikon of wine terms.

24.385 Keywords · 48.020 Synonyms · 5.311 Translations · 29.701 Pronunciations · 164.489 Cross-references
made with by our Experts. About the Lexicon

EVENTS NEAR YOU