Single location in the municipality of Oberhausen in the German Nahe wine growing region. In 1931, Hermann Dönnhoff bought a small vineyard on a bridge over the Nahe River, which connected the former Bavarian Oberhausen with the former Prussian Niederhausen. He removed the old vines and planted Riesling. In 1971, the "bridge" was to be incorporated into a larger site as part of the land consolidation, but Helmut Dönnhoff fought a long battle until 1979 to ensure that the site was preserved. The south-facing vineyard at an altitude of 125 to 130 metres above sea level with a 15% slope, comprises only 1.1 hectares of vineyards on grey slate weathered soil with loess loam above. It is the sole property of the Dönnhoff Hermann winery.