wein.plus
Attention
You are using an old browser that may not function as expected. For a better, safer browsing experience, please upgrade your browser.

Log in Become a Member

Bozner Leiten

Subzone (also Colli di Bolzano) for red wine within the DOC area Alto Adige in the Italian wine growing area Alto Adige (in the double region Trentino-Alto Adige). The zone includes the municipality of Leifers (Laives), as well as parts of Bolzano (Bolzano), Jenesia (San Genesio), Karneid (Cornedo), Ritten (Renon), Terlan (Terlano) and Völs am Schlern (Fiè allo Sciliar). If the grapes come from classified vineyards, Vigna can be indicated followed by the name of the vineyard.

The wine must contain at least 85% Vernatsch varieties (see under Schiava); the remaining 15% can be other authorised varieties such as Lagrein and Pinot Nero(Pinot Noir).

The world's largest Lexicon of wine terms.

25,755 Keywords · 47,050 Synonyms · 5,310 Translations · 31,072 Pronunciations · 174,295 Cross-references
made with by our author Norbert F. J. Tischelmayer. About the Lexicon

EVENTS NEAR YOU